Ending corporate tax dodging to fund public services! A fair tax system is the bedrock of quality public services. Yet around the world corporations and the mega-rich avoid paying their fair share. They are siphoning off money destined for schools and hospitals and funnelling it into offshore tax havens.
Showing all content from Tax.
Showing 15 articles
TUCTU advises govt to impose tax on foreign and local firms in minings
- Health Services Workers' Union of TUC
- Public Services Workers' Union of TUC
- Public Utility Workers' Union of TUC
- Teachers & Educational Workers' Union
- Civil and Local Government Staff Association of Ghana
- PSI in the news
- Africa & Arab Countries
- Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives' Association
- Union of Industry Commerce and Finance Workers