Since 1907, on the frontlines of the struggle for economic and social justice
We are the workers who
make society happen.
We are the Global Union Federation of Workers in Public Services.
We are your nurses, firefighters and emergency responders. We collect your recycling and rubbish, we keep your water running, we make sure the lights stay on. We are your librarians and frontline public service staff. We fight for quality public services for all.
- Confederación de Trabajadores Municipales
- Confederación Nacional de Servidores Públicos del Ecuador
- Federación Nacional de Asociaciones Judiciales del Ecuador
- Federación Nacional de Obreros de los Consejos Provinciales del Ecuador
- Asociación Nacional de Trabajadores/as de Agua Potable y Saneamiento del Ecuador
- Federación Ecuatoriana de Trabajadores Municipales y Provinciales
Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Chile
We do not want health workers to become dead heroes. And we need as many health workers as possible to be alive and healthy to keep up the good work they are doing.
Find out more
Making society happen
Public Services International is a Global Union Federation of more than 700 trade unions representing 30 million workers in 154 countries.
We bring their voices to the UN, ILO, WHO and other regional and global organisations. We defend trade union and workers' rights and fight for universal access to quality public services.
Series of films on the world of work