Spotlight on Sustainable Development
Since 1907, on the frontlines of the struggle for economic and social justice
We are the workers who
make society happen.
We are the Global Union Federation of Workers in Public Services.
We are your nurses, firefighters and emergency responders. We collect your recycling and rubbish, we keep your water running, we make sure the lights stay on. We are your librarians and frontline public service staff. We fight for quality public services for all.
Tweets from the head office
RT @PSIasiapacific: Join the workers in Myanmar in their call to #AcceptNUG_RejectMilitary 👉🏼 Add your photo and message to this solidarit…
Watch Rosa Pavanelli's participation during the session" Closing the Gap" (from minute 37'12"). The summit is available in closed captions English, French, Spanish, Hindi, and Arabic. To select a language, click on the gear function and choose your language. To learn more, visit https://essentialforrecovery.org/
We do not want health workers to become dead heroes. And we need as many health workers as possible to be alive and healthy to keep up the good work they are doing.
Find out more
- Agrupación Nacional Empleados Fiscales
- Asociación Nacional de Empleados del Poder Judicial
- Confederación Nacional de Funcionarios Municipales de Chile
- Confederación Nacional de Funcionarios de la Salud Municipalizada
- Federación Nacional de Profesionales Universitarios de los Servicios de Salud
- Confederación Nacional de Asociaciones de Funcionarios de la Educación Municipalizada de Chile
- Federación Nacional de Trabajadores de Obras Sanitarias
- Asociación Nacional de Empleados Impuestos Interno
- Derechos sindicales
VOI - Waktunya Merevolusi Pemberitaan
Citi Business News
Making society happen
Public Services International is a Global Union Federation of more than 700 trade unions representing 30 million workers in 154 countries.
We bring their voices to the UN, ILO, WHO and other regional and global organisations. We defend trade union and workers' rights and fight for universal access to quality public services.
Series of films on the world of work