Gender Equality and Equity
Women workers are the driving force behind our public services and the fight for equality. Their work needs to be recognized and valued equally, and discrimination, abuse and violence in the workplace must be brought to an end.
Showing all content from Gender Equality and Equity.
Showing 10 articles
- Gender-based violence
- Uganda Public Employees Union
- Uganda Electricity and Allied Workers' Union
- National Union of Educational Institutions
- PSI in the news
- Africa & Arab Countries
- National Union of Government & Allied Workers
- Uganda Local Government Workers' Union
- Uganda Medical Workers' Union
- Gender Equality and Equity
- Ratify ILO Convention C190 on the elimination of violence and harassment in the world of work