- Tanzania Union of Government and Health Employees
- Researchers, Academicians and Allied Workers Union
- Tanzania Local Government Workers Union
- Tanzania Union of Industrial and Commercial Workers
- Zanzibar Federation of Public Service Unions
- Africa & Arab Countries
- English-speaking Central, East and West Africa
- Tax Justice
- Zanzibar Public and Allied Workers Union
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) is the oldest political foundation in Germany with a rich tradition in social democracy dating back to its foundation in 1925. The foundation owes its formation and its mission to the political legacy of its namesake Friedrich Ebert, the first democratically elected German President. The work of our political foundation focuses on the core ideas and values of social democracy – freedom, justice and solidarity. This connects us to social democracy and free trade unions. As a non-profit institution, we organise our work autonomously and independently.
Showing all content from Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung.