The DGB Bildungswerk BUND is the nationwide continuing education organization of the German Trade Union Confederation (DGB) for the general, political and trade union knowledge transfer. Founded in 1972 as a non-profit organization, we have been demonstrating competence in many occupational, employment, business, social and political fields for more than four decades. With more than 140 employees in our own meeting and education centers, we offer various target groups a comprehensive education program that is open to anyone who is interested.
Showing all content from DGB Bildungswerk.
Showing 7 news
- Kenya County Government Workers Union
- Union of Kenya Civil Servants
- Kenya Electrical Trades and Allied Workers' Union
- Kenya Union of Commercial, Food and Allied Workers
- National Union of Electricity Employees of Nigeria
- Uganda Public Employees Union
- Uganda Electricity and Allied Workers' Union
- Amalgamated Union of Public Corporations, Civil Service Technical and Recreational Services Employees
- Africa & Arab Countries
- DGB Bildungswerk
- Uganda Local Government Workers' Union