With an average of eight countries per year facing debt crisis since 1970, sovereign debt issues will likely affect most workers in the world at some point in their life. When it does, it is used to deregulate, privatise, drive down wages and attack trade union rights, cut pensions and welfare, cut public services and impose austerity.
Showing all content from Debt.
Showing 8 news
- All Pakistan WAPDA Hydro Electric Workers Union
- Public Sector Employees Federation of Pakistan
- All Pakistan Federation of Muzdoor Unions
- All Pakistan Labour Federation
- Human rights
- News from our affiliates
- Asia & Pacific
- South Asia
- Other Issues
- All Pakistan United Irrigation Employee Federation
- Call for donations for PSI affiliates in Pakistan after devastating floods