#SolidarityWithRefugees PSI is launching the third video, of a series of three, on building quality public services for Syrian refugees in Lebanon. This third video focuses on the PSI project on refugees and migrants in Lebanon and on the importance of building quality public services for all.
- Read this in:
These videos are part of the PSI project on “Trade Unions, Human Rights and Quality Public Services for Refugees and Migrants in the MENA region” that PSI is implementing in partnership with Union to Union and the PSI Swedish affiliates (Vårdförbundet, Vision, Fackförbundet ST, Akademikerförbundet SSR and Kommunal).
- Video 1: Building quality public HEALTHCARE for Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Video 2: Building quality public EDUCATION for Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Video 3: Building quality public services for Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Building trade union solidarity for human rights and access to quality public services for syrian refugees in Lebanon
- PSI Migration and refugees page