Workers in Myanmar have demonstrated that trade unions and collective power are critical in defending and advancing democracy. Join us in showing our solidarity to the workers of Myanmar. Please make contributions to our emergency fund.
- Education International
- UNI Global Union
- International Transport Workers’ Federation
- International Trade Union Confederation
- Human rights
- Trade Union Rights
- Building and Wood Worker's International
- IndustriALL Global union
- Uniting Food, Farm and Hotel Workers Worldwide
- Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD
Ten Global Unions representing more than 200 million workers from across the world call on unions globally to ramp up pressure on governments and corporations to target the commercial interests of the Myanmar military junta.