Health & Social Services Officer
+33 4 50 40 11 69
Baba Aye is Health & Social Services Officer
- Read this in:
Baba Aye is the PSI Health and Social Sector Officer. He has an International Masters in Labour Policies & Globalisation. An activist of over three decades, he fights for a better world where development brightens the lives of the many and not just the 1%.
Baba has published book chapters, working papers and journal articles on: health and social care, industrial relations, development economics, migration, workers' education, identity politics, women's liberation, precarity and globalisation. He is also the author of Era of Crises & Revolts: Perspectives for Workers and Youth.
- Health & Social Care Services
- The Union of Health and Social Care Professionals
- The Finnish Union of Practical Nurses
- New South Wales Nurses and Midwives' Association
- Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa
- Uganda Nurses and Midwives Union
- Zimbabwe Nurses Association (ZINA)
- National Nurses United