The Transnational Institute (TNI) is an international research and advocacy institute committed to building a just, democratic and sustainable planet. For more than 40 years, TNI has served as a unique nexus between social movements, engaged scholars and policy makers.
Showing all content from Transnational Institute.
Showing 3 news
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Corporate Accountability International
- Environmental Rights Action/Friends of the Earth Nigeria
- Transnational Institute
- Amalgamated Union of Public Corporations, Civil Service Technical and Recreational Services Employees
- Africa & Arab Countries
- English-speaking Central, East and West Africa